Friday, January 28, 2011

safe

in your eyes i see the eyes of somebody that could be strong, tell me if i'm wrong
and now i'm pulling your disguise up, tell me are you free or are you tied up?



Running your fingers down my back singing softly, I smile and let my self fall asleep.
Tangled up in every inch of you, knotted so closely I don't know where you begin and I end.
rolling over and seeing your face beside mine on the pillow, a half asleep kiss to remind me you're happy I am beside you.

At some point in all of this, I realized not everything has to be complicated.
There isn't always some big thing that's going to roll around the corner and run me down, not everyone that knows me is against me, smiling will make the day a better day and if there's something on your mind, just say it. Because worrying about it, having it keep you up at night is not worth it.


"Your a safe, I haven't figured out the combination yet"
"I just need time"
"are you getting there"
"yeah"
"me too."

No comments:

Post a Comment