Friday, January 28, 2011

to a brother

I will always stand beside you, no matter what.
One night, that's all it took.
I have so much love for you, it's insane.
I've re-gained every single ounce of respect I ever had for you and more.

We've always been the dynamic duo, we always will be.
I'm grateful for you, no matter how much we both fucked up
we know we will always have each other.
at least that.



You listened to all my drunken ramblings on top of it.
"He's been my best friend for about a year, he got me hot chocolate when I my heart was broken, held up me when I was past the point of drunk, worries about me when I get to quiet and always made me laugh when I really needed too. He's got this whole do what makes you happy and stop worrying about things point of view, which is really good for me. He's always really straight up with me and makes fun of me for being overly emotional, he tells me when I need to suck it up and do something, he doesn't baby me, he understands me, better than anyone before, and he treats me like a fucking princess."

I guess only a real brother will sit there and smile when you talk about things like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment