Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas night

another Christmas has come and gone, it was kind of disappointing.
I got sick after opening presents and went to fall asleep for a while, my mother just scoffed at me and they all left for the dinner without me.
So here I am sitting at home alone on Christmas,listening to music and thinking back to last year.

Last year, things were different.
But it's funny, because I though I knew exactly where I was in life and looking back, I really had no idea. I figured I was strong and tall and had everyone I needed, as if I could do anything.
Really I was sitting down, waiting for the world to open up it's arms to me. waiting to be let in, waiting to be missed, waiting for things that I thought I already had.

"Nothing gold can stay"
You are all the brightest stars in the sky, and not just my sky.
You are all loved and beautiful, inside and out.
I wish I could have been better, for you, for me.
I hope you're all having a great Christmas spending it with people you love
and people who love you.
Annie, Kat and Nick, I hope you get all the happiness I know you so much deserve.
Love you all, merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment